Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Tracker post

My period schedule this year:

Middle of January 2019, normal period.

One day in May 2019, VERY light, literally lasted 1/2 a day.

August 24 2019, heavy for 2-3 days, then lighter for 2 days.  and cramps?!?!  why?!?! what?!?! annoying.

September 10 2019, heavy for 2 days, then light for 2 days.

October 11 2019, heavy for 2 days, then light for 2 days.

October 29 2019, just started again.

When I say "heavy" I mean, changing out a Super tampon every 90 minutes, kind of wtf-ery.

Very irregular.  It's like my cycle made the jump to light speed.

Overall, I fell pretty good.  Outside of my current injury issue, my cardio is good, thanks to jump roping.  My strength is solid.  My skin looks good, and my metabolism seems pretty steady as long as I stay away from low grade sugars and carbohydrate sources.

I have been doing some intermittent fasting since the injury.  I eat between noon and 8 pm.  I'm not starving and I feel satisfied.  I know IF is controversial and not always recommended for athletes, but for now, it's a very simple way to keep my weight in check without obsessing about every little piece of food.  

No comments:

Post a Comment